Treat yourself to a mystery grabbag this season and enjoy some new colours! With at least 6 colours, and a total value of £18+, this is the best way to try out the KHH range and build your palette, but at a more affordable price.
1. Why are these paints being offered at a discount? Is something wrong with them?
No, not at all! There are a few reasons why I’m putting these paints in the grabbags, including:
– Test samples that haven’t become official KHH colours (these will be unlabelled)
– Paints that for whatever reason I never finished making, and won’t be making new batches in the near future
– They’re a bit too messy to justify sale (paint making is a messy business ><)
2. Will these paints be individually wrapped an labelled?
The paints will be included in a pillow box to keep them safe, however they are not individually wrapped – mainly because I only wrap the “finished” pans. Paints that are from my range of colours will be named, but if there is no name, it’s likely they were never christened. Feel free to name these beauties how you like <3
3. Can I request colours?
It would be impossible to take a listed request, and isn’t part of the principle of a grabbag BUT I am happy to theme the colours if you would prefer blues, or “autumn” like colours for example – just leave a note in the personalisation.
Likewise, if you would rather only plastic, or only metal pans, feel free to let me know!
There are no reviews yet.